GAS & AIR CONDITIONING
TUNE-UP & CLEANING SERVICE
EFFICIENCY TEST: Our trained technicians,
using state-of-the-art analyzing instruments, will test and adjust your gas boiler or gas furnace to operate at a maximum efficiency. You will receive a written report of the results and, where possible, we will make suggestions to result in even greater savings.
20-POINT CALIBRATION AND CLEANING SERVICE:
- Check for adequate gas pressure.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Check voltage at unit and through controls.
- Check all blowers and circulators.
- Check squirrel cage for cleanliness.
- Check safety controls.
- Inspect contactor contacts.
- Check thermostat operation and calibration.
- Adjust dampers if marked, (Duct balancing extra).
- Inspect start component.
- Inspect running components.
- Inspect relays.
- Check for vibrations.
- Inspect air filters, clean (if that type).
- Replace air filters (at reasonable cost).
- Check physical condition of equipment.
- Check performance and efficiency.
- Check coils.
- Flush condensate line.
PARTS AND LABOR COVERAGE: Parts if
needed will be supplied and installed at 20% less
than list price and labor will be discounted at $20.00
less per hourly rate.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Chester County Fuel Oil, Inc. recommends that the
area around your equipment be kept clean and easily accessible for safety and servicing of the unit.
GAS BOILER - ONE VISIT PER YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT - $295.00
24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE
GAS BOILER - TWO VISITS PER YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT - $550.00
AIR CONDITIONING - ONE VISIT PER YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT - $195.00
AIR CONDITIONING - TWO VISITS PER YEAR SERVICE CONTRACT - $350.00
Any parts needed will be extra - 20% off list price.
Any repair work needed extra - $20.00 off per hour on labor cost.