BI-ANNUAL SERVICE FOR HEAT PUMP - $150.00/YEAR
ANNUAL SERVICE FOR AIR CONDITIONER- $120.00/YEAR
EFFICIENCY TEST: Our trained technicians,
using state-of-the-art analyzing instruments, will test and adjust your heat pump or air conditioner to operate at a maximum efficiency. You will receive a written report of the results and, where possible, we will make suggestions to result in even greater savings.
20-POINT CALIBRATION AND CLEANING SERVICE:
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge.
- Lubricate moving parts.
- Check air cooled outside unit.
- Tighten all electrical connections.
- Check voltage at unit.
- Check belts and drive.
- Check blower for cleanliness.
- Check safety controls.
- Inspect contactor contacts.
- Check thermostat operation and calibration.
- AdJust dampers if marked (no balancing).
- Inspect starting capacitor.
- Inspect running capacitor.
- Check for vibration.
- Inspect relays.
- Inspect and clean filters.
- Check physical condition of equipment.
- Check performance and efficiency of heating system for heat pumps.
- Wash outdoor coil with industrial solvent.
- Flush condensate line.
PARTS AND REFRIGERANT: If needed, will be supplied and installed at current rates.
COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE AND PARTS COVERAGE
HEAT PUMP - $240.00/YEAR
AIR CONDITIONER- $180.00/YEAR
In addition to the BI-ANNUAL SERVICE for heat pumps and ANNUAL SERVICE for air conditioners covered in PLAN A, the following parts are covered by this contract.
- Temperature limit switches
- Heating elements
- Fusible links
- Fan belt
- Defrost relay
- Defrost tubing
- Defrost switch
- Start capacitor
- Run capacitor
- Ambient sensor
- Liquid line sensor
- Discharge line sensor
- Compressor contactor
- Condenser motor ($70.00 allowance)
- Evaporator motor ($70.00 allowance)
- Thermostat ($70.00 allowance)
PLEASE NOTE: All allowances apply to the combined cost of parts and labor.
24-HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE