Plan and Prepare
• For optimal energy efficiency we recommend you have your heater serviced and tuned up every year. If you have not already done so, please call to schedule your clean out.
• Clean or replace filters on furnaces monthly or as needed.
• Clean warm air registers, baseboards and radiators, making sure they are not blocked by furniture, carpeting or drapes.
• Installing a programmable thermostat can help you regulate temperature automatically.
• Check Insulation, windows and doors.
• Protect your fuel oil pricing with our Cap Protection Program
For more info visit www.energy.gov/energysavingtips.htm
We install oil fired heating systems, gas fired heating systems, oil, gas and electric hot water heaters, heat pumps, air conditioning systems, humidifiers, electronic air cleaners, and chimney liners. We provide free estimates for installations of all energy systems and home comfort equipment. Upgrade your current heating, cooling, and other residential appliances to improve your home comfort and save on your energy costs!Feel free to request a quote for your equipment installation
Our service plan options include coverage for oil burners, heat pumps, and air conditioning systems. Keep your equipment protected and running efficiently throughout the heating and cooling seasons with these valuable plans. We offer three plan options for oil fired heating systems, oil fired hot water heaters, two plan options for gas fired heating systems, one plan option for gas fired hot water heater, and two plan options for heat pump and air conditioning systems. To learn more and find out which coverage level is best for your home, call our office today!
If your heating or air conditioning system needs emergency service, you can depend on Chester County Fuel Oil for service and repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Simply contact our office if your equipment needs emergency service and one of our skilled technicians will assist you as soon as possible!